Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And again, with the visa...

In all of this visa mess I've had a lot of driving/thinking time.

I am so thankful for
~ my boss for being flexible with time and allowing me to make all of these drives
~ my friends for being supportive with whatever happens with this whole process
~ my reliable car (and it's ability to just go when I needed it to)
~ the fact that I DID NOT get any speeding tickets. Which is probably a miracle, considering every time I drove someplace to take care of something, someone mentioned how quickly I arrived.
~ a little extra money from my side job to pay for all of this
~ my family, for everything

I drove down to Emporia this morning, picked up my transcript, drove back to KC and straight to the FedEx office. Everything is off. Hopefully it will be taken care of. I am at the point in this process that if it doesn't work out, it wasn't meant to be.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Fingers and toes are all crossed, prayers are being prayed!

Michelle said...

And...I will think of something else to cross for you as well....Not sure what..how about my eyes? Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck.